Labiaplasty or labial reduction is a procedure to reduce the protuberant excess skin from the inner lips of the female genitalia.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM LABIAPLASTY
- Women who think that inner lips of the genitalia is ‘too large’ and aesthetically unpleasing
- The large inner lips are noticeable through swim wear
- The large inner lips are uncomfortable during sporting activities such as bicycle riding
- The large inner lips get in the way during intercourse.
The details of the procedure will be discussed with patient at the time of the consultation.
- Operating Time: 60 mins
- Anaesthetic: General Anaesthesia (GA)
- Hospital Stay: Day case
- Time off work: 1 weeks
- Exercise: After 4 weeks