Vaser lipo is a type of liposuction and body sculpting procedure that uses high technology ultrasound to assist in the breakdown of fat cells in the body with minimal damage to the surrounding tissues, minimal bruising and little down-time and a much quicker and less painful recovery than conventional liposuction.
For optimal results, the procedure maybe undertaken under general anaesthesia and patients go home on the same day. Patients generally are able to walk out of the hospital on discharge and need minimal pain-relief afterwards.
Vaser Lipo can precisely target the area of fat for treatment. It is suitable for the treatment of stubborn fat of the abdomen (stomach), thighs, arms, buttocks, hips, chin. It is also suitable for the treatment of gynaecomastia (enlarged breasts) in men.
Vaser Lipo can be combined with fat transfer to the buttocks in the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).
The results are noticeable straight after the procedure and the overall results can be assessed a few weeks after.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Free Consultations for Vaser Lipo
- Procedure carried out by a Certified Vaser- Trained Consultant Plastic Surgeon who is a member of BAPRAS and is on the GMC Specialist Register
- All aftercare and consultations are provided free of charge
- Finance-option available
- The option to combine your procedure with a fat-transfer procedure such as the Brazilian Butt lift (BBL)
- Each patient’s needs are carefully assessed
- Patient safety is paramount to us
- We aim for excellence in patient care
- In addition to your medical care, your journey would be managed by a dedicated friendly and caring cosmetic surgery coordinator for your convenience and reassurance
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR VASER LIPO
- Patients with areas of stubborn fat in the abdomen, buttock, hips, flanks, arms, thighs, back, chins or outer aspects of the breast
- Patients requesting total body liposculpture
- Patients who are concerned about ‘tummy fat’ but are reluctant to undergo a ‘tummy-tuck’
- Men with enlarged breasts
- Patients who have an unsatisfactory result from previous liposuction
- Patients with cellulite
- Patients wishing to undergo a Brazilian butt lift (BBL)
WHO IS UNSUITABLE FOR VASER LIPO
Although Vaser lipo is suitable for whole body liposculting, it is not a form of treatment for obesity.
YOUR SURGICAL JOURNEY
During your first consultation the reasons for, feasibility and expectations of the operation will be discussed. Standardised photographs will be taken with your consent. The will be performed under general anaesthetic (that is, you will put to sleep by an experienced consultant anaesthetist). Although this procedure maybe performed under local anaesthetic in other places, we believe that performing under general anaesthesia can allow for a more refined and optimal result. Most patients are able to go home on the same day. Your operation will be done in a safe and caring manner respecting your dignity at all times. Your downtime is minimal with little post-operative bruising. You will be fitted with a compression garment to be worn for 4-6 weeks.
- Operating Time:60 – 180 mins
- Anaesthetic: General Anaesthesia (GA)
- Hospital Stay: Same-day procedure
- Exercise: After 3-4 weeks
- Special Advice: You are advised to wear an abdominal support garment for 6 weeks